Welcome to GCHS Media Center
The mission of our GCHS Media Center is to empower students and staff with the tools and resources to become effective and efficient users of information and ideas. Our library media program supports the school mission and vision and it complements the educational philosophy, goals, and objectives of our school wide improvement plan. Our mission strives to accomplish the following goals:
- Provide teaching and learning resoures and services that are fully integrated into our school's instructional progam
- Provide access to a variety of teaching and learning resources that support our school's curriculum
- Teach and model informtation literacy skills that support effective and effecient use of information within a global environment
- Promote not only the enjoyment of reading but also of writing, speaking, listening, and observing
- Teach and model leadership in the use of expemplary digital citizenship
Follett and Future Ready Libraries
G Suite for Education Privacy Notice
Diorama Display: Ms. Oglesby's 3rd Block Environmental Science class display section: Areas of Critical Biodiversity 3D Model (Impact of Waste).
Spanish Language Books are available in the GCHS Media Center. Come check out our building Spanish collection for GCHS students.