Effective immediately, Greene County High School
will implement a clear bag policy at all sporting events. This policy will be similar to policies in place at college and professional stadiums and coliseums. There will be no entrance into sporting events without an approved bag.
The following types of bags are permitted inside of GCHS sporting events:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12x6"x12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5"x6.5"
- Coaches and athletes are not subject to Clear Bag Policy.
- Equipment bags, team backpacks, bat bags, etc. are permitted